I have sold a property at 207 4134 Maywood in Burnaby

I have sold a property at 207 4134 Maywood in Burnaby. See details here

Resort like amenities and heating included in the monthly fees. Pride of ownership with updates throughout. Picturesque prime location by Central Park! Walk to golf course, tennis courts, Metrotown and eateries. Easy access to Pattison Skytrain and bus station. Great amenities include indoor pool, sauna, exercise room, racquetball court, games room & roof top patio. This home is generously spacious and well maintained. Move-in ready. Surrounded by mature trees.


I have sold a property at 502 5728 Berton

I have sold a property at 502 5728 Berton. See details here

ACADEMY by Polygon! Welcome to this RARE FIND SOUTH FACING bright 2 bedroom plus den corner unit with a beautiful view of a park and forest. Enjoy the conveniences of everything you need at Westbrook Village boutique community. Walking distance to transit, Pacific Spirit Park, Trails for Biking/Hiking, University Hill Elementary & Secondary Schools! Highly regards schools are just minutes away, including St. Georges School and West Point Grey Academy. Features include contemporary interiors, bright open layout, kitchen offer Quality Appliance, engineered stone countertops, secured underground parking. Relax & Enjoy your morning coffee or evening drinks from your own private balcony

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.